If you are planning to sell your home, it has probably crossed your mind to try to sell it yourself and save the sales commission. There are some very good reasons why that is a mistake.
Why You Need A Real Estate Agent On Your Side
If you are planning to sell your home, it has probably crossed your mind to try to sell it yourself and save the sales commission. There are some very good reasons why that is a mistake. More homes listed by real estate agents are sold than homes marketed by owners, and they sell quickly and for more money. Homes that are listed with a real estate professional get more exposure and sellers get more support. There are many advantages to hiring a real estate professional:
- They are trained and licensed professionals.
- They have access to market data that can help you make more informed decisions about pricing your home.
- The have the most accurate data source - the MLS - the only data that has the most up to date listing and sales information.
- They will advise you the best way to reach your goals.
- They know how to present your home at its best and deal with buyers.
- They know how and where to market properties.
- They will make sure your listing is visible to as many prospective buyers as possible.
- They know how to overcome obstacles that can occur in real estate transactions.
- They understand state required disclosures.
- They have tools and contacts that can help you get information quickly and efficiently.
- They know how to negotiate.
- A real estate professional will help you stay focused and objective, keeping the headaches to a minimum.
- They understand personal safety and security for your belongings during showings and open houses.
- Their job is making real estate transactions successful.
- Selling homes is what real estate professionals do!
When you market your own home, you have to make time to do all the jobs a real estate professional will do
and you will be competing against other sellers who have real estate professionals by their side.
Tori Antoniadis, Realtor, CNE, NHCB
I work tirelessly for my clients. I am dedicated to find the perfect home for you. Whether it's buying, selling or investing. I can help!....
Latest Blog Posts
6 Easy Steps For Integrating A Dog Into Your Home... Without Chaos Or ClutterWRITTEN BYJAYMI NACIRIPOSTED ONSUNDAY, 27 MAY 2018 12:59So you're finally adding a dog to your household.!
There comes a moment in everyoneâ€™s life where they realize they are physically burdened in some way. Maybe you look around and suddenly feel the weight of all your stuff. Maybe you look around